December 7, 2010

Nerds

Last night I went to my "date a nerd" night. I have been doing this since Aug. every other month. Basically it is like a speed dating thing. 3 guys and 3 girls sit at a table and play board games for a 30 - 45 mins then the guys rotate to a different table.
It is actually fun - the guys are really nerds and scared to death of girls so it is kind of like going out to a gay bar. You can just go out and have fun with out any worries.

Last night this new girl came and was surprised that me and a couple other guys have been going for months...why you ask to quote her she said "this must not work if you come back" Both of us reply we are here just to play games and have fun.

The strange thing is the first time I went in Aug, I won a prize and picked this skull. I didn't notice it say "LA County Corners Office" on the back of it. I figured it was Joe's way of saying "hi honey"


No comments: