May 4, 2011

The Group

These are all the people responsible for getting me back to me. Not to mention making me laugh and smile...the trip was amazing!

My roommate in the pink top - Tyson in the white shirt with his arm on the turtle shell - Bob in the plaid shirt - Larry, tyson's dad next to Bob- Charles next to larry - the what's his name in the red bandana-Ken in the white shirt straight back the one married to Maya the other blonde in the photo it is his 4th polish wife- jorge our guide and Reed next to me is the professional photographer that helped us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Jill! Sounds like an interesting trip with fun people: just what you hope for when you sign up on these trips.

I am off to Brussels this week and then with M to my French house and sun sun sun! It's been the wettest stretch on record here and I am craving some serious UV.