November 29, 2011

cars and etc...

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. My clarisonic face brush broke last week and I went 5 day with out it. It felt like I have an inch of dirt on my face by thursday morning when I had a new fully charged one. That was added to my list of what I was thankful for.

I also found out that the monday after thanksgiving is the best time to bring your car in for repair. I had to take both cars in (there dash boards were light up like a christmas tree with all the warning lights) to get fixed. I have been putting it off for a long time. I was in and out like that - however my one car had to stay over and need some work done. Hopefully I will get it back today.

The other thing I discovered this past week - it was packed at the gym on wednesday and friday just a fyi next year to keep in mind.

My parents and I also on thanksgiving day drove down nicollett mall! I guess on thanksgiving from 6-10 pm you can drive up and down the street. It was fun to do - however the girls were barking like crazy - i believe they knew that they were not suppose to be on it.

No comments: