March 7, 2012

Luggage


Last week I decided to go to Dublin Ireland. I know that is strange but I decided I wanted to spend leap day in Ireland. It was also what I really needed after my LA trip from hell. I went to my accupunturist after my LA trip and she stated I thought you went on vacation what the heck happen you are a wreck. I was so bad she had to put needles in my boob/heart - which hurts alot. So now I can't wait to hear what she says on thursday.

Did anyone know that you go through US customs in Dublin Airport. Yup that is right I cleared US customs in Dublin. It was the weirdest thing. Also when going through customs after they swipe you passport photos of your luggage comes up on a monitor and they ask if they are your bags. It was totally mind blowing.

I took two bags to dublin and two bags left Dublin - however only one bag made it to Minneapolis. The other one caught the 8pm flight and was dropped off at 2am by a white BMW. What the heck?????


No comments: