May 8, 2012

explaination

HEy guys - so this is why I have been so crazy - I have decided to visit LA for a while - but to this I need a internship or job.  I have enrolled in USC and have internship credits - so If anyone know any in costume design/wardrobe styling or PA - please hook me up!

Also in January I started going to school again - this saturday I get my graphic arts design certificate. Yes certificate I already have a degree so I could just do the basic classes to get certified.  Now I just need to practice more.

I also have a man that will clean my drains today - hopefully that will fix my water problem.  Not to mention I had new steps put in.

If anyone knows how to pack for a couple month let me know :)

Thanks I will let you know more as it get closer but the good news is the blogs will be better - how ever twitter is so much easier :)

No comments: