May 27, 2010

it opens to day

AKA Steve Miranda's husband and I

How I spent my B-day you ask...Well it didn't start out very well actually it was a mess then we went back to the room and started over again. As you can see the rest of the day was wonderful.

The last time there was a Sex and City movie I was in Brussels and it was a couple weeks later than the us opening. Which would have been on my birthday...this year the world premier was on my b-day on NYC. I just happened to be there with Karen.

Even though these photos are exciting we got there about 3:15ish and the stars arrived about 6:15ish and it last till 7:30ish. Yes we stood for that long on the street with a bunch of other crazy people, not to mention we were or I was standing on a subway grate. IF you have ever been to NYC you know that they are HOT and scary to even walk on. There was a guy that told Karen and I that if we wanted the best views to move down to where he was going to be. He was totally right that was the best view from the whole block! Thank you Mr. !!!!

Then after this looking very disshuffled and in jeans we hopped in a cab and went to our late dinner reservation at Union Square Cafe.

setting up...in LA they would have had this done a day in advance...I didn't think they were going to finish in time to be honest.

The guy you should all thank for telling Karen and I where to stand. THANK YOU AGAIN !!!

Ross and some interesting woman

Cujo getting ready to interview people

Jason (Smith Jarrod) - Samantha's previous boyfriend

SJP - Walked all the fans first before doing the carpet and interviews!

SJP again...

Mr. Broderick & I - the artist way

Better photo of him.

John Corbet - Adain

Samantha and Ivanka Trump

Chris Noth - Mr. Big pointing at us (the crowd) and saying look at them so the camera man paned the crowd...I recorded E! news on tuesday and Karen and I are on it. Very Funny!

if you want to make a bunch of people really mad drive a bus down the street the red carpet is on then stop it in front of them during an interview...

Mr. Big
The writer
Harry - Charlotte's husband

SJP again

Kristen (Charlotte) and Cynthia (Miranda) our section was a little loud and they all keep getting a kick out of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT FUN JILL! I never watched Sin the C but I still enjoyed your pictures and I do like Mr Broderick. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

What a great time!! Awesome photos looks like you had a great time!!
Brenda K.

Kate G said...

Love, love, love the pictures!!! Thanks for putting all of them on the blog!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got the back of the " DONALDS" head behind Ivanka. Wonderful pictures, everyone wants to know how you manage to get in the best places. So happy you had fun on your birthday. Mom