September 27, 2010

Hope Rocks

Saturday I went to the Hope Rocks Benefit. The band was Everclear. It benefits families that have lost a child and need a get a way at a lodge in Wisconsin.

I went by myself but met Don & Annie. Don was the guy who sang at Joe's funeral. Don was busy running around and Annie was talking to all her friends...I was just happy they got me into the VIP section and just hung there all night with no worries. Yes most of the night i was sitting by myself but i was in the VIP all was good.

If I would have thought or had a bigger dress clutch I would have brought my camera. The 2 photos below were taken on my iphone and I'm not a big fan of cell phone photos.

I'm getting out but i'm still not a 100% I ran away when the guitarist flirted with me and pass up a chance to hang with the band. Now does that sound like something I would have passed up in the past?


Lead singer

Photo of the guitarist flirting with me...after this he was filming me on his flip camera during Brown Eyed Girl...

me with a spray tan & short dress

No comments: