March 10, 2011

up too...

Last weekend I deep cleaned my house - you would have thought that Joe himself clean it that is how clean it was. Then I had an awesome dinner with Jenn & Todd.

Sunday my parents came to visit - they are leaving today. The girls of course are very happy to see grandma.

Last week I went to see a ear, nose & throat doc that sent me to a speech therapist which I saw her yesterday and I read my medical records - upside down and the ear, nose & throat doc said that she is sure I have an eating disorder but sees no record of it in my file and is wondering what is going on! Really I thought I was done with these kind of doctors!!!!

Speaking of doctors one of my favorites took a teaching job and broke the news to me on Monday...so sad. The good news is that his best friend is taking over his practice and I will meet him next Monday. I hope he is as good as him...(it is my acupuncturist)

The other thing is Joe's mom called last night and wants to see our photos from Europe again and hear the stories. Well if she could have cared the first time around she would have listened and paid attention. I don't want to have to do that again!!!!!!!!

No comments: