April 4, 2011

good news & bad news

The good news is I was not ready in any way to leave yesterday. My hotel is $20 a night cheaper now. I get to stay with the girls a little longer. I get a couple more pilates classes in.

The Bad news I'm in limbo till late tonight as to what is going to happen. I'm in minnesota with this weather as compared to sunny LA. I'm missing the Pete Yorn concert. Mary Ann (Joe's adopted mom) is going to LA alone.

The problem you ask...they can not locate the coroner. They know where she lives but is not answering her phone and is not at home.

Last night as I was packing one bag and was celebrating that i was 5 pounds under weight, I noticed there was a fire truck and ambulance outside. I heard the sirens but just turned it out. Then I saw them wheel Dave out and Amy following (my neighbors). Dave has pancreatic cancer. I thought he was doing better cause he has been taking short walks.
I was so aborbed in my packing and drama I didn't notice what was going on around me. Which is not good.

This still goes to what I always say everyone has it worst then you...except for one day in my life I have had it worst than most people.

No comments: