April 7, 2011

vit c

About a month ago I got told I have acid reflux. So I have cut out OJ in the morning and my potato and leek soup. My problem now is how to get get Vit C in my diet. I can't swallow pills and the chewable ones I got from whole foods are so thick and sour that I don't really want to chew them (really I'm scared they are going to break my teeth).

The other day I found this powder called Alive that is all from fruits. I think I like it how ever it is a pain now every morning with my pro-biotic I mix in some juice, my vit d3 I drop into juice and now I have my vit. C

I have 2 glasses of mango juice with all my goodies mixed in. Why is being healthy so complicated?

1 comment:

robin said...

I use Emergen C for my C...just another thought. It says to mix with 6-8 oz water, I only mix with about 2 swallows of water instead. Just enough to "get it down", and then on with my day.