June 9, 2011

caught up

So I'm almost caught up from being in LA for 5 days. however let me share my battery stories with you. As in how many batteries can be dead at the same time.

My car battery needs to be replaced but haven't done it yet - my Lexus battery was dead and had to be jumped while the key fob's batteries were dead. I googled how to change them and came across a very helpful you tube video. Then I went to mow my lawn and the lawn mower battery was dead and need to be replaced. Then I realized I unplugged my cordless phone which lead to a dead battery. this was all in a 3 day period. It was enough to drive me insane :)

The other weird thing is I just bought some new degree clinical strength deodorant and it says to put it on at night. Which is good I guess so you don't get white spots on your clothes...but it is a little weird.

No comments: