September 1, 2011

gym

Yesterday some how my quiet day at the gym turnout crazy. After Pilates I hung out with my friend Anna from brazil. We did stair master and treadmill. As you know Anna is a little out there. She had on a see through yellow t-shirt on and no bra - she has enhanced top half. Oh the stares we got.

Then we saw this girl that has an eating issue - she is skinner than me if you can believe that - her stomach it totally swollen that is how I know she is not just like me. Any way Anna knew her and then when i was leaving she was parked next to me and we talked or she talked to me I should say. She was actually question my eating habits and the last time I was at the doc. She said she is working on nutrition and gaining weight - which is a load of crap because she does hours and hours on the treadmill and elliptical. That does not get muscle that make you lose weight.

Then I ran into her at whole foods and she was totally looking in my cart. I however could not see in her basket.

No comments: