September 2, 2011

passport

Yesterday I was all dressed up and had makeup on for a funeral I went to, so afterwards I decided to get my passport photos taken since it expires in feb. They look so much better than my ones 10 years ago. It might have been the camera cause I look totally round face and fluffy. So much so that people customs agents and embassy workers have not believe that it was me - some even commented that I lost a lot of weight. That is how bad it was :)

You know when I said partners push us... I would never would have had that passport if Joe and I were not thinking of going to paris for the tour de france when we were dating. We never did go but my first stamp in it was from our honeymoon in Aruba. Not to mention every stamp after that until he died was with him.

It is sad that it is expiring, it is just another thing I have to start over with.

No comments: