December 14, 2011

love thy neighbor??

I need suggestions. My neighbors have copied my fence - asked to put there the front of there fence on my property, painted the other side of my fence cause I wasn't going to and now want to put up lights on the the other side of my fence cause they like mine.

What i gave in last night because this is the 3rd time they asked but I'm leaving a note to say no i need more time. I even gave them suggestions as to what to do with there lights.

help me!!!!!! I like my fence and light cause they are different. Miss Jilaine this is not the same as your neighbor copying you....continuing your landscape into there yard looks nice and if they did something different it would look weird. Like the neighbors on the other side.

I could always take it down...oh I forgot I own 12 inches on the other side of my fence and the guy plays soccer and bang the ball into my fence or over the fence.

No comments: