December 7, 2011

winter

I'm not sure where the past year went. I don't even know where the spring or summer went. Now winter is here and I'm not ready. I believe the past two winter I was still in a fog. The first one back I never left the house I was just with Ana inside trying to work with her. Last year all I did was shovel and shovel and didn't notice my winter outwear cause all I wore was my snowpants. Now the fog has lifted and I looked at my winter stuff and went what the heck.

My boots from last year were all ripped, jackets need help and I didn't have any warm mittens or hats (stylist ones anyway the ones to shovel and snowblow yes cute no)

The past 3 days I have been trying to find a jacket, mitten hat what ever and found a few things. But does nobody believe in warm scarf anymore???? Not to mention that warm stylish clothes are expensive.

Thanks I feel better now for venting.

No comments: