April 5, 2012

brain

today at my acupuncture appointment I asked her if there is a way to active my creativity. My brain has been getting better every day but I still have problems with creativity and thinking fast on my feet still.

She explained that I'm not totally 100% yet I still have pieces scattered but it is coming together and not to rush things. If I rush things I will run head on into a brick wall and thing will be worst. So just be she said.

I told her I went to a psychic the other week and she said the same thing. I also asked her what I should do and she came back with I'm blank right now just be you are ok just being. But take a trip out west.

Thuy my acupuncturist said you didn't need to go to her for all of that I could have told you that. Not to mention I can see your spirit would be happy in LA. I believe you need to be by a body of water (big)

Now as I'm writing this I just noticed I have a blood spot on my white shirt from a needle in my chest...yes I was stressed again.

No comments: