April 13, 2012

happy friday!!

Happy friday the 13th!!! a couple things today...one my friend jenn pointed out that I'm not just on jury duty next year yes a year I'm on federal court jury duty. Of course it can't just be plain old jury duty.

Went to the target center last night to see the wolves loss - it brought back memories of Glee, disney on ice, jimmy buffet and maybe my crazy one was when I went to see Janet Jackson there with my roomate from Stout...she was so drunk before the concert and got taken away to detox. Everyone around us started to clap. Oh she also fell down about 15 rows on the top level or should I say rolled down. She also lost her emerald ring and called lost and found to see if it was there. They said what color is the emerald!?!?!?
AHH memories.

the last thing is make sure you seat belts are fastened and keep all arms inside the car it will be one crazy ride...




No comments: