January 27, 2009

Electronics

Today we get our Fridge and Washer/Dryer delivered and hooked up. Could someone kindly tell me why people in California take their Fridge with them when they move?? I have lived in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois and Belgium I have never had to move my fridge.

Sunday I vacuumed in anticipation of our goods arriving on Monday (I will blog about that later it may be a while I haven't hooked up our Internet to the house yet) We got a really nice vacuum however I haven't vacuumed in years (like 5)...well I didn't move quick enough and I vacuumed up the cord to the mini blinds. That is when Joe took over the duties.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, why didn't I ever think of doing that? Possibly, because my "once upon a long time ago" husband wouldn't have budged . . .

Good luck with unpacking and it would be nice to see pictures later so I can visualize you in your new place.

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

At first joe cooked &cleaned, then grad scoop happened and I ended up doing it all. I'm typing this from my phone, pretty cool if u ask me.