January 19, 2009

A houses

This is our house for the next couple of years. Is it perfect not really but close.


In the photo below you can see how blue the sky is...sorry people in Belgium but it is like this almost every day, unless you go to the valley or LA then you have the smog, unless you have the Santa Ana winds then that clears it all out.

There isn't a pool in the back yard or in the neighborhood association - I know the other house in the running had a rock pool in the back yard and I turned it down. Our Landlord did however give us a key to his neighborhood pool that is a 5 minute drive away.
The kitchen is o.k. our new fridge and washer and dryer will arrive on the 27th and our landlord put in a new nice dishwasher. I think he could see i didn't approve of the dishwasher or the carpet so sunday in the dinning room he is puting in hard wood. Now I just need to work on him adding it to the living room and we will be happy.
The container was suppose to land 16 and with monday being a holiday for some we will find out the status on tuesday. Hopefully this weekend we will be unpacking tons of boxes.
I will take photos of the closet and the back yard this is what sold me on the house-please when you come and visit don't except much from this house it is in need of an update. I'm going to do my best to put our touches on it to make it wonderful.
It is about 10-15 minutes closer to LA/Studio City. Sherman Oaks. Which is a good feature we both liked. If we had taken any other the other houses we would be on the freeway for 2 or 3 more exits. Watch out city we are coming again soon!


1 comment:

Kate G said...

I like all the mature trees around it. You can't always find that out here in the West.