March 24, 2009

appointments

In Belgium they play this game called guess what time is open when you make an appointment...for the doctor, cable, restaurant reservations basically they say what time would you like to come in... I would reply 2:00 to which they would say no I can't do 2:00, how about 3:00 no I can't do 3:00 O.K. tell me when I can come in, no-no what time would you like...this goes on for a while till I finally say I wanted 2:00 and  you said no please tell me what is open.  Which drove Joe nuts, me I just went along with it. 

Today however I was thinking of opening up a bottle of vodka after dealing with these people.

 I have been dealing with this company for a month or so that drives me crazy.  Today I finally get an appointment for Friday after the boss calling me to set it  up.  Then 2 seconds later the phone rings and it is this moron that I was dealing with before, I do mean moron in the nicest way. She said "can you send me an email or fax stating the time and date of the appointment."  I almost lost it..."why am I sending  you confirmation of my appointment I just talked to Henry and made it. "  her response was I don't have any of the info of the date of time...How in the heck did she know I had an appointment then????????????  So I called the Henry and asked "why am I sending an email telling her when my appointment is??????"  

Is is just me or is this frustrating? 


No comments: