March 7, 2009

Sheep

This is another reason I love Paris (I hope to go there this June)...I must have been busy traveling or packing or something to miss this last November. I thought it was crazy when tractors drove down the streets in Brussels. If I would have know there were sheep at the Effiel Tower I would have hopped on the next train to Paris. Yes Anne and Kate I would have dragged you with me.

Sorry if you don't find this as funny as I do (I'm still giggling as I type this) I still wanted to share it. Sheep in Paris. Not sure what the one Germany guy is doing in the clip below.

The other reason I find this funny is I have a book called "A Spree in Paree" where a farmer takes his animals to Paris for a vacation. (yes a children's book)  Here is a little bit of the book- When they arrived, Monsieur Monmouton circled the Arc de Triomphe and parked his truck under a shady tree on the Champs Elysees.  The sheep immediately jumped out and hurried off to the Rue de Faubourg Saint-Honore to check out the latest fashions. 
 
I wonder if this farmer took his sheep to Channel or Hermes! 






To get rid of the ad that appears just click on the half an x that is on the right side. Not sure why the whole thing will not fit - I even adjusted the sized on You tube.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After I told you I left a comment I checked to see and it wasn't on so-- this is what I said-- I'm surprised the let the sheep run on the most beautiful street in the world. No armed guards like there was on New Years Eve. It would have been fun to see that. Mom