May 6, 2009

My Ellen experience

By now you know I went to the Ellen show last Wednesday. It was a blast! I was a little upset I didn't get to be at the 1000th show but the 999th show didn't disappoint with Joan & Melissa Rivers they were added at the last minute. I have always LOVED Joan and Melissa. I can remember being a little girl and just loving to watch and listen to her on TV.

In the paper work they send you they mention it will be cold in the studio, what they don't mention is it is so LOUD when the music is playing before hand. There is a speaker on the floor every two seats and the bass is rocking.

The other thing they didn't mention is that Ellen was going to stop at me and dance...well I blew my moment of fame and freaked out and they panned the audience when we watched it in stead of showing my look of fear I had on my face. What would you do if Ellen stop at you and looked you right in the eye only millimeters away?

What you didn't see was since 3 am these 4 high school kids were waiting for Ellen to come to work (standing at the gate of the WB studios) When she pulled up at 11:00 am in her silver porsche they went crazy. Ellen stopped got out and talked and took pictures with them. (it was a green light or else I would have ran across the street) At the end of the taping one of the girls wanted to go to prom with Tony the DJ. They are going on May 16th and Ellen is bringing a camera crew. I would look for it on the may 19th show maybe.

Enjoy the clips below from the show if you want to see me dance I have it taped. Don't forget to watch The celebrity apprentice on sunday I hope Joan KICKS A**! Good Luck Joan.




No comments: