May 4, 2009

Accomplice the show

Hey Jilaine look over here -the thing is in here photo I'm look at my camera not her's.

Yes that is Jilaine and I with Neil Patrick Harris. It gets better after the photo he sat and chatted with us for a bit. (He didn’t talk to everyone)
Now you are wondering how did all this happened. (Some of you others that knew me are not surprised by this.) 
Well Saturday we did this game called Accomplice Hollywood. Neil is one of the producers and helped bring the game to LA. It is already in NYC. Basically it is a scavenger hunt along Hollywood Blvd.
Neil was there at the end to see how it was all going since this was the first day and we were the second group in of the day. It was an extra bonus to meet him after a fun day!
Sorry I can’t tell you much about it because I want you to be surprised if you ever try it. Enjoy these photos.

The meeting spot
Find the clue in the square
4th stop...the couple in the photo flew in from Finland to do this game
Nikki's upcoming movie-this will make sense if you play the game
Come on the we are almost at Skooby's
the black table
The End! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How lucky you both were to meet him. I've always liked him. Looks like the game is fun. Mom