November 9, 2010

crispy treats

Sunday I made these crispy treats that are vegan. I wasn't sure what they were going to taste like but they are very very good. Plus they are healthy and only a couple ingredients.

Whole grain crispy brown rice cereal, Brown rice syrup, peanut butter, vegan chocolate chips.

Also my new business week magazine had a big article on CEO's and other powerful people that are vegans. Steve Wynn, Mort Zuckerman, Russell Simmons, and Bill Clinton to name a few. They also mentioned most of them have eaten at the restaurant candle 79 that I ate at in NYC last May. That was so good I ate there twice in one trip.





the recipe says to make sure they cool before you add the chocolate chips - I thought I did but they still melted. Oh well they were good.

No comments: