November 5, 2010

should I go out again?

I went out twice this week and both times were crazy. I will try to make this short; as the stories are long so hopefully they will make sense.

Tuesday I went out to Crave – west end for happy hour. Long story short is that this guy came up to me and insulted my chopstick skills, tried to look at in my shopping bag (had work out clothes in) and then asked me to go out with him to McDonalds to get cheeseburgers to fatten me up…. I told him I was a vegetarian and walked away. Seriouly you are going to take me to Mc Donalds!

Thursday night I went out to a women’s business expo them went to dinner at Barrio in downtown Minneapolis. We sat next two interesting tables. On small table had 3 ladies that had no clue that there was anyone else in the restaurants. The one lady kept leaning back and coming close to sticking her hair in our food.

The other table had 3 guys and a girl that had been drinking for a while. It turns out the very drunk guy was French. He was totally out of control and wild, unlike any French person I have ever seen. So I was having fun talking to this strange man, I was using some French and little French gestures that I knew would get him going. Then he introduced the other guy as being from Belgium. Well I stopped him right there…I said you will not be ripping on Belgium! Then the guy that was born in Belgium and I chatted for a while. He was interesting. Mean while the French man was dancing and kissing both my friend and I on the cheek…the waiter was trying to control him and his friends finally took him home. I don’t think I have laughed that hard in a while.

I secretly think Joe had a hand in that evening. How could I be seated next to a crazy French man and a Belgium in Minneapolis?

Then I came home after a couple hours out to Ana being sick all over the house the poor girl it was coming out of both ends and she was just shaking like a leaf.
Today she is much better but I don’t know what was going on when I was home I just know it took me a long time to clean every room and rug in the house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Busy life. I myself am, of course, rather sweet on Belgian men or at least on my Belgian man. stay away from the drunken Frenchman but are you going to see the Belgian again??
Hope Ana is OK.

Anonymous said...

This could only happen to you JILL.
Funny!
I hope Ana is feeling better

Brenda K

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

Yes I know I really can't make up the stuff that happens to me.
I will only see the Belgian again if I run into him. His Dad is haitian and his mom was from Minnesota. He has lived all over the world. Yes I'm planning to stay away from the French man he was crazy. Not your typical calm conservative french person. I think he has been in the US for too long (2 years) he is working in a local resturant.
Yes Ana is doing better now. Back to her old self of getting up early. Thank you for the concern.