November 3, 2010

vote

Hope everyone go out to vote yesterday. I voted so I can voice my opinion. The tea party is crazy and not sure what is going to happen...not sure about the new speaker of the house...and not sure who our next Governor is going to be.

Also why is Bristol still on dancing with the stars???
One thing I know for sure is that Tarryl Clark need someone to work on her image...meaning hair, clothes and make-up. I'm sorry but that is all part of the way to get votes I don't want anyone looking like that to speak for me.

Speaking of that I went last Friday with my nephew to visit colleges in Minneapolis. We went to Augsburg. Well what a piece of crap that place is not to mention the VP of admissions had on way too short of jeans and they were very wrinkled or very creased. They were talking about basically living your best life thing and finding your passion. I guess that did not include a mirror or iron.

That is all for today...Oh Francoise I'm glad you didn't get stuck in France I was worried about you.

No comments: