January 3, 2011

2011

Happy New Year! I had a quiet new year eve just hung out with the girls and watched Anderson Cooper. That New Year show always cracks me up.

I didn't do anything on new years day - but the 2 I decided to sort out some of Joe's bike stuff. I need to find a spot for it cause I'm not ready to get rid of any of it.

I have also started to try and get my exercise room ready. I look at treadmills and how to get mirrors on the walls. I did order some Bar method dvd - I can't wait to try them.

Also Jan 2 was the year anniversary of Ana arriving in my house. Yup I have had this crazy dog for a year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Jill!
If you ever decide to explore the Northwest, there is a bed here with your name on it. Just so you know.
I also want to say that I admire the way you have moved on with your life, making new friends, taking trips, investing in Anna(more pix of the girls, please) and tackling the dating scene. I hope this will be a year of wishes realized and good surprises for you.

Françoise

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

Francoise, Thank you for the nice comments. I hope I have some good surprises too.