January 7, 2011

Happy Friday!

So yesterday I got a pair of those zip off pants - but they don't zip of to shorts, they zip off to capris! not sure what the purpose is but I got them and am still looking for a the perfect pair! I also got a head lamp thing. Now I'm going to have to use all this stuff after trip or maybe not :)

I found out there are a total of 9 people going - one married couple, my photo instructor a guy, me and 5 other guys! Yup just 2 girls going what have I gotten myself into. I just hope they are all fun people!

I also started match again but think I will take myself off again - not sure will keep you posted. k

Yesterday I went to the gym to use the sauna - and saw a girl on an elipical machine going backwards fast while her lap top was resting on the top and she was typing like a mad woman. I'm not sure if she is talented or crazy...I use my gym time to forget about everything for a hour or so...I'm also not sure if that will help her - doesn't your body need to be stress free to reduce the fat and make muscle???

happy friday!!!! I know it will be a good one! - the power of positive thinking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you going in January that requires zip off pants? I hope it's Costa Rica.
Did you check REI? They have several models of convertible pants for women. They are the "designers" for outdoor wear.

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

Hi - i tried to email you all my details but I thought I already filled out that info to get to you :)