January 14, 2011

Happy Friday!

I think I have talked about the ladies in my Pilate's class that they are a little bit on the snob side. Well on Wednesday the girl I like was talking about she was teaching a class "The 5 langues of love" I guess it is a book on how you like to rec. love. There are 5 different types of love.

They were talking about the if you like to receive gifts or not...who does not like to get presents? WELL good ones anyway the other not so much. I told the story of how I use to cut out picture of what I would like and would tape them inside Joe's closet so he would know what to get me. No guess for him or stressing out - i have been told I'm hard to buy for. Made it alot easier for him to shop also.

Anyway the point of this is one of the girls said well maybe you are just a shallow person cause you like gifts. REALLY she has a Louis V. bag and is a house wife! I would never give up any of the things Joe gave me now I'm very thankful for every bag, piece of jewelry and Foxy (he game me her) if that is shallow I am.

I did take the test on line to see what I am...here is the results.

The way I feel loved is Quality Time
In Quality Time, nothing says “I love you” like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical, but really being there—with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby—makes you feel truly special and loved. Distractions, postponed activities, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful.

I can't wait to share this on Wednesday with them...This also could be the reason trying to date guys with kids are driving me nuts :) Gifts were my #3 out of #5.

2 comments:

Kate G said...

Where can I take the online test?

robin said...

Our Church did this a few years back, and if I remember right, the one you score the highest in is also the one that you tend to be the best at showing to others. So for you, you love to give of your time as well.

I hope you don't always give up on kids, they can bring a whole new deminsion to your life that you never imagined :) I never wanted kids until I had my own.