August 26, 2011

Anna

I have this new friend Anna - she is in my pilates class and I call her my Brazillian bomb shell. She is the same one that is 40 and engaged to a 29 year old guy. (who I have now met and he is really nice and good to her)

Last wednesday we went for lunch and then a walk. She is so insightful I just love asking her life questions. This one thing made a lot of sense to me.

Partners push us to make us better - that is why we need them and should not be alone. I got to thinking about this I alway knew that I made Joe a better person and vice versa. Then I thought about the dates I have been on since November. The ones I have liked and most of the ones this go around have made me push myself. example one made me motivated to get joe's frequent flyer miles in my account. One has made me take a bike ride and I'm still working on getting other paper work done. I would have not done any of these things with out a little push. It is different than a friend pushing you.

More from out walk later...

No comments: