August 15, 2011

new start???

Starting over…most people when there spouse dies they have a job, friends and their life set. They might have had a more difficult time with a loved one like they were sick and it was long and drawn out. That is the only thing that is a good out of this situation. It was quick and he did not suffer. Also I knew we have an extremely good relationship with nothing left unsaid. We even talked about when Joe died what I should do and etc.(besides my next husband should be rich) I think we both knew something was going to happen just not this soon or this way. I’m not sharing with the world how he thought it would happen it is kind of funny but embarrassing and I might get struck by lighting if I say anything.

My is point of my rambling is…most people have 50 to 85% of there life still intacted after a death. They may not know that at the time but they do. I have 20% left. I have to start all over in every aspect of my life but family and a couple friends. I would like to get out and do things again like I use to. It just really hit me hard this Saturday I really missed my old life. It is just hard to start a new one but I believe one day it will all come together.

No comments: