August 9, 2011

tired...

Yesterday my acupuncturist said I was deeply tired. She always thought I was just lacking sleep tired before because of everything going on in my life but now that somethings have settled down she said I'm just tired of things. That would explain why my sparkle is gone again too.

examples of what I mean.
I'm tired of being criticized, making people happy, doing that other want, working on my resume, getting up at 5 with the dogs, Minnesota, and so on. Which totally makes sense to me. Think about this. The times I have been happiest is when I have gone out to LA for Joe's court stuff. Something I wanted to do for myself. You would think that would be stressful and make me tired of going out for it. However I didn't have to make anyone happy, was not criticized and etc.

She said to fix this I need to start doing things for myself again.

That being said...I'm taking the dogs to the cabin :)

No comments: