April 30, 2009

Fun Friday

This is a photo of Jilaine and I getting ready at the Nordstroms bathroom at "The Grove" before dancing with the stars. (I still have my hair pined up and flip flops on)

First let me say that Gilles is the nicest man in person.  He came out to us in line and gave hugs then 20 mins before the show we got to dance on the dance floor and he came out and dance and gave hugs again to everyone.  (except me Cheryl Burkes trainer came and got him when it was mine turn but I was millimeters away from him)

As we were lining up on one side of the street, across the drive way the American Idol audience was getting ready for there show.  DWTS is on ABC and Idol is on Fox but we were at the CBS Studios for the Show.  How crazy is that.  

It was a fun night going to DWTS even though we were up in the balcony, but we were right across from the judges and could see everything. The only down side was not a lot of people were dressed up.  I believe Jilaine and I were the best dress besides some VIPs.   

The balcony by the way is suspended from the ceiling with 5 cable and moved around.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun you girls must have had!
Mom