January 26, 2012

demi

I always said that I have the best of a worst situation. If my husband left me or cheated on me I don't think I could EVER get over that. I know I would have a ton of support but I don't think I could get over that.

I feel for Demi - being admitted for for exhaustion I totally understand. I always thought that exhaustion was being tired it until my acupuncturist said exhausted could be from people or being tired of stuff. I always told her I wasn't tired...then I realized it was from other stuff.

That's all just wanted to wish her well.

OHHH one more thing I'm really not liking Barbara Walters lately - she is getting to be like a crappy old lady that thinks she can just say what ever she wants. Seriously ripping on Madonna and Angelina because they are in shape and fit. I have been working out like crazy (what I mean as crazy just 3 days a week) just to have 1/10th of there body (arms). If they were fat or out of shape they would say something about that to. The lesson is that people are always going to have something to say about you - just love yourself and screw everyone that don't like it :)


No comments: