January 23, 2012

first day

Let me share about my first day of class on saturday...Looks wise I was exhausted and just half way took a shower and threw my hair in a pony tail. I also had a goose bump that was black and blue on my fore head from friday sleep walking trying to get ready for pilates I walked into my cabinet door that was open in my bathroom. Yes it still hurts.

Then I forgot what it was like to be in school/office for a whole day. My hands were freezing and my arthritis in my hands is so bad now just from one day. It sucks.

I thought I was there early but most of the was already there - then at the break one of the other students said to me "is this your first time in photoshop" to which I replied is it that obvious. I was the problem child of the class. The people seam ok that are in the class.

Even now I'm trying to work on stuff from class and can't remember - the teacher said ohh it is all in the book step by step - not really the book explains things but doesn't tell you how to be from point a to b.

Here are a few examples of my work from sunday.


This is suppose to be the girls on the beach with the seal...how ever i just keep getting the cut out of them not the photo. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong but happy that I got that far. Book again not helpful.

White flower before - from Hawaii

Of course this took and hour and half to get this like it and the only color that worked was the ugly one. Don't ask me how I didn't it I can't make it work again. Again the book not helpful.

No comments: