January 9, 2012

memory

Ahhh the loss of memory is a wonderful thing. I have been sprinkling cinnamon on my peanut butter toast every morning now for about 6 months. I have to say I have seen a little bit of improvement in my memory...that is why I remembered about 20 mins after I threw away my pistachio nut shells I had my earrings in that mess too.

AHH my garbage was full and I had tied it up and it was sitting outside waiting to be thrown in the can. It was a gross one to dig through too. Fruit fermented, coconut milk, dog poo and mashed sweet potatoes. However I found these darn things.

Here is the kicker - I never take my diamond studs out of my ears and for some reason I wanted to wear these instead of my studs. They are from Scotland I got them when I was there the other summer. Craziness I tell you.

No comments: