January 19, 2012

Hiking

When I'm in LA I like to hike by the sign...I was going to go hiking again on my trip there but now with this - I don't think Jilaine will go with me anymore.

Also I can't imagine what I would have done if Foxy would have found a head!


Authorities Thursday resumed their search for more body parts near the Hollywood sign after a human head, two severed hands and two feet were discovered earlier this week.A professional dog walker and her mother made the first gruesome discovery Tuesday when one of their dogs led them to the head, which was inside a grocery bag Detectives Wednesday found two hands and two feet near the initial discovery in the 3200 block of Canyon Drive.Police are searching missing persons reports to find a match for the victim, a man believed to be in his 40s. CBS2 spoke with a forensic psychologist who says the killer may be involved in organized crime and obviously wanted to draw attention to the murder.“When someone commits a murder, you know, you can dispose of the body in places that are less sensational. And with the Hollywood sign, you know, it may be heard of around the world,” Dr. Don Hoagland said.LAPD officials, however, say they don’t believe that’s the case, but are continuing their investigation.

No comments: