February 9, 2012

broke girls and cupcakes

Last Tuesday we attended the taping of 2 broke girls. I think the show might air the 27th but not sure they mentioned something about leap year in it so that is why I think that date but who knows. It was a funny show about dog sitting and hopefully my "oh my God" doesn't make it on the show I was a little loud one time when nobody else was...lets just say I saw something coming a mile away and was quick to react.

Also you know the main reason I go to the taping is to check out the crew...this one happened to have a very cute Asian writer. Ahh the could of should have would have when I think back but just flirted and say "bye" Main cause I thought I had a friend I was going to to see. that is another issue that WILL not be discussed :) (like how I did that)

It was a long taping we start at 5 and got out at 10 with out them feeding us. Not to mention that was our first day in LA and was exhausted. It was fun though.


These next photos go along with 2 broke girls - but it is really just one - me...this is the reason for no blog yesterday I was making cocktail cupcakes last night and was to tired to blog Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. Jenn and I had fun making very strong cupcakes...

Jenn did frosted the pretty cupcakes on the tray

Cosmo cupcakes, dark velvet cupcakes, lemon drop and french 77 cupcakes. Oh I can still smell the alcohol...

No comments: