February 20, 2012

Ten

My little girl turned 10 on sunday! She had a good day of laying around, treats, tummy rubs and a walk.

She asked to go to Santa Monica but that requires 2 dogs on a plane and I don't know if Ana is ready for that. Also not sure if any of my friends are ready to get on a plane with us either.

Since we don't have a 3 dog bakery here and they already at there sprinkles dog cupcakes I took foxy to Sonics. It went better than I thought it would.



Chill'in on the couch with my birthday hat on!

Where are we going??? somewhere good I hope!!

What should I order 2 dogs and a vegan at Sonic??

Chicken Strips, French Fries and Onion rings for me.

More Please!!!!!! Yes they are eating in the Lexus - Joe would have had a fit - as you can see the towel was not staying in place for long.

No comments: