February 15, 2012

random thoughts

Yesterday I had a guy over to try and fix my software that has been crashing - it took 2 hours and then he said I have never seen anything like this - don't know what to do...Welcome to my life I said. It still isn't fixed I have to call the company - yuck!

Disclaimer this is only my experience - it is nobody that reads this...if you are your the exception.
Why is it that the people that are so religious and devoted to the church are the people that are the meanest or are bad people over all??? Is it because they go to church a couple times a week to be forgiven? What about the rest of us spiritual people that just believe that you should always be a good person no matter what???

Why is it guys beg you to be there friend on Facebook then de-friend you?? Then text you to say I was thinking of you. What ever!

Why is it that on Saturday I bought Ana a bark collar and now she isn't barking???

Why are some girls that haven't gotten married so crazy territorial around guys???

Why are the simplest thing so hard?

I'm sure there are more just can't think of any now :P




No comments: