February 10, 2012

saturday

Saturday was a strange day...first of all there was an off shore flow so all the smog, fog and marine layer were not around. We started the day with a clear day. That doesn't happen often in LA. Everyone was talking about it. It was really nice.


I made it up to the top of Mt. Hollywood...I love hiking up there!! Look how clear it is amazing!

Proof I make it to the top

Thought this was funny :)

One our (joe and I) favorite spot which is right by the rock above


After hiking I need to swing by the camera store...and met this rock photographer he was having a book signing. Hello that would be awesome to be one!!!!! Me, music and the front row what else could I ask for.
Me and Rob did I mention he is from Minnesota??? I just wish I had my other ray bans on like his. Next time I'm there I going to see if we can shot to gather - he is very funny so the problem might be to try and keep the camera from moving due to my laughing.

No comments: