April 21, 2009

Brewery Artwalk

Saturday we walked around the Brewery Artwalk. Joe and I loved walking around the St. Paul artwalk and thought we would give the LA one a try. We were not disappointed. I love looking at the spaces the artist work and live in. I would really like to live in one of there lofts but not sure anyone would buy my art. Tomorrow more on the walk. 

Llyn Foulkes and his one man band  - I guess he is famous and won competitions in Paris

While Llyn was playing another artist was painting

This was my favorite painting but it was $8,000 and we don't have an extra 8,000 laying around at this time.  (artist Thinh Nguyen) 

This was Joe's favorite.  She was a children's artist (if we had kids their room would be filled with these prints) (artist Tao Nyeu)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kind of art work that would catch your eye. Must have something for everyone. A fun way to spend your afternoon. Mom