April 1, 2009

lights, Action, Camera

I’m still getting use to all the movie business people around me, for example at the club the other day there were 2 women talking about that her husband will finish up working on CSI then he will work on Lost for the rest of the season. Then there is the people that talk to you when you are waiting to see a movie. They ask all the questions about did you see this one or did you like the director on that movie. One lady was talking all about movies then her husband came back with popcorn and they both were talking about some guy just went to Adam Sandler house to review some film stuff.  

The thing is they are not talking like it is a big deal they are just talking about like we would say – I went to the store and got some milk the other day.

Monday I stumbled upon a movie set when I was going to Target…they were filming in the same strip mall and the goof ball that I am I drove right through the set then realized what was going on. It is just so strange to think that this stuff all happens right around me now. Maybe someday I will get use to it like all the other people around here that were going about there day as I was starring and taking pictures like a tourist.

Filming a scene under the umbrellas - I drove right past them on the road and had no clue they were filimg till it was to late - not sure if I was suppose to drive there. 

On the other side were all the trailers and cars (5 trailers with stars on them)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know Dad would have walked right in and asked what was going on. Mom