April 14, 2009

Brunch

For Easter we had a couple over that I met at the health club that moved here from Minnesota. It really is a small world.

Inside table in case it wasn't nice enough to sit outside-I add flowers to the tea cups for a little flair. China that we bought in Brussels (made in germany) 
Buffet table before it was completely full of food
Outside table setting, it was so nice on Sunday we ate outside.  I think it was the first Easter that I wore a dress and didn't freeze. (china we got from our neighborhood brocate in Brussels)
My plate full of yummy food that I slaved all day to make. (I really did I'm not being funny)
Our guests Eric and Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tables look very festive. I'm hoping I can take some credit for your entertaining skills.You must have learned something watching me over the years. You never were interested in cooking, so you have learned that on your own and you do it well. Mom

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

maybe something rubbed off on my entertaining skills