October 29, 2009

bonus post

Yesterday was so productive I thought I would share with you some of it.

I had my first genius appointment at the apple store to fix little things on my computer. You think the guys there are computer geeks but they really liked my laptop case which is coach. The other guy commented on how he liked my lap top that I have never been able to use cause I couldn't figure out how to get my wireless to work. (that comment is a computer geek thing)

I am very happy to say that I just configured my wireless router to work. Can you believe it I can't. I also fixed the dishwasher but I have done that before so that is not a big deal.

Also yesterday the Salvation Army came and picked up some household and clothing items I do not need anymore. Yes I need a special pick up from the truck for all the stuff I donated, lets not share that with too many people. Joe's family kept eyeing all the stuff in the garage.

I also finally found a bedding that I like and will go with my new painting. I hope it just isn't too much but I'm going to try it because I really like the bedding.

Lastly the Preliminary court case was supposed to be yesterday and today but they need more time again. (meaning Valencia's lawyers) Thank god I didn't decided to fly out there last minute, but my friend Teri went there for me and I felt really bad that she drove there and it was delayed.

The other thing is I have a new DA on the case, not sure why they said they rotate every now and them and they rotated now. I did talk to him yesterday and he sound a little more stable than the other one let's just say that.

OHHH I also just joined Netflix's can't wait till my movies start arriving. My second movie to arrive it the one about Valentino.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a lot of news. I had an apple store day also bec. my new Mac mini came minus a mike so I could hear my Skype callers as they got frustrated bec they couldn't hear me.
Also, I mailed your conditioner today. I was waiting for another item a friend had requested so i could make just the one trip to the PO.
I saw "Coco before Chanel" today and do not recommend it. It dragged and Tautou is a miscast - again.