October 22, 2009

day 102

Sorry for my lack of blogging - between the cable people taking there sweet time and the painter unhooking my Internet to paint in the office (yes I just bought a laptop but I can't get the wireless to work) and I have been in bed for the past 2 days.  hope that is good excuse for you all.  

The move went o.k. I got the good from LA but I'm missing the crystals for my chandelier (major problem) missing some jeans and a coat.  The storage crap most of it I gave to a charity called bridging and I have more than 20 some boxes that the salvation army is coming to pick up.  Not to mention finally Joe's mom is happy because I gave the family a load.   

Seriously when did the family members start asking for stuff I always thought the person still living decided when and who got stuff.  Not in that family!

Also today I did take some before photos of my house but my painter is a little slow so I don't know when it will all be done until then I'm calling my house "forecloser Chic" 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill,
My girlfriend went through the exact same thing as you are going through right now with Joe's family when her husband died. If his family had any respect for you, they would allow you to determine who gets what and when not them.

I would tell them that when I am ready to start dividing things up, they will be the first to know about it, but until then I am asking that you respect my privacy and let me be.
Janice