October 26, 2009

Day 104 & 105

Anne and I got some things accomplished this weekend and we also had one day of me showing her the sites. I have some of Joe's clothes all bagged up and I did contact a organization that might take his dress clothes. I'm just waiting to hear from them.

The painter saga goes on...he will not be coming today Monday because he is sick. Remember I was sick as a dog last week and he must have caught it some how. My voice is still werid not as bad as before but not quite my own.

I'm will to take bets as what day is is completely finished or what day this week if any he shows up. That being said I did have a chance to mop up some more of the white dust that is coating my floor and everything else.






2 comments:

Kate G said...

Based on our experience (and our friends' experience) with painters and other home improvement guys, I'd be surprised if you saw him again before the end of the week, if then.

Robin said...

post some pics of the work in progress