October 28, 2009

day 107

OK here is my before and after of my new fence. It took a while because the weather has sucked around here and I couldn't take a good photo of the fence. Tuesday was a beautiful day here and that is what an October day should be not that white stuff.

As for the rest of the house you are going to have to wait till it is completed trust me the before and after photos will be worth it.

Old Fence with pile of the vines that we had to cut off the fence.
Another pile of vines - what you can't see is the fence on the other side is painted a turquoise green color.
viola! A new fence
What I didn't know is that it isn't stained...staining party in the spring any volunteers?

Entrance way

The special built in feature - a Foxy window

4 comments:

Kate G said...

That was very thoughtful to have a window for Foxy! Great idea!

Anonymous said...

The fence looks great! I know Foxy loves to look at the people walking by.We will help you put the finish on when the time comes.
The old fence was in worse condition than I thought. Mom

françoise said...

Very Sunset magazine. Bravo!

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

This is just the outside...wait till you guys see the new inside. Our old fence had a foxy window too, she does love using it.

Sunset mag huh? does that mean i spent to much time in LA??