October 23, 2009

day 103

I have some more company coming this weekend and my house is still in shambles.  I can't get anything put away till I get the house painted.  I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record about this but it has been like this since the 5th of Oct.  

I'm not sure if any of you have see the movie or read the book  P.S. I love you.  I splurged on cable and got HBO thinking that this winter I'm not leaving the house.  Anyway I saw this movie the other night and cried through the whole movie.  The movie is about a girl who's husband dies but for the next year he sends her letters and presents.  I know Kate I'm suppose to be watching funny moves but it there were funny parts that I totally could see happing to me...  

Not that this is the same thing but I got Joe's new delta card in the mail and it stated becasue he is such a loyal customer he can pick a special gift from Tiffany's.  So I went to the web site and picked out a nice 10 1/2 inch high crystal vase.  I can't wait for it to arrive.  

No comments: