December 3, 2009

day 145

I also got my tree up and decorated. It took a while, I forgot how long it takes to put it all together. In Belgium I just had a couple boxes of ornaments and a couple strings of lights which blinked. (drove both Joe and I crazy)

Please don't try this at home...remember I use to design artificial trees for a living and decorate them for Menards and the showroom at our company. Yes 365 day a year was christmas for me.


I can't decide which photo was better so I put both up.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill,
You did an awesome job with the tree. Now, would you want to make a short trip to Michigan and go shopping with me to get what I need and do my tree? I want all different shades of purple with the purple ribbon, but I don't have the knack to put it all together lol.
Janice

Kate G said...

After you go to Michigan to do Janice's tree, can you head west to Colorado to do ours? We have a cathedral ceiling now, so our tree will be a lot taller (and need more decorating!) than when we lived in Michigan.

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

you girls are funny! Janice I can look for shades of purple around here and let you know where to go...Kate you will have to let me know what you are thinking. If it is tall I suggest the big over sized ornaments. You can't really see but I have some on my tree they take up alot of room so you don't have to decorate as much.
My tree is is about 8 ft tall we have 12 ft ceilings

Anonymous said...

Jill,
The tree is BEAUTIFUL!! From what you can see in the pictures the house is looking great also!!
Brenda K